Friday, July 30, 2010

Anthills


The other day, I was out for a nice evening walk. Throughout the middle of the side walk every few steps was nothing other than an anthill. Yes, of course I've "seen" an anthill before but I've never really seen one. I stooped down to have a closer look at this piece of creation and thought in awe of the tiny little creatures that make them.
To a human, anthills aren't by any means "big" but to a tiny little ant, they must feel like mountains!!
I began to realize what patience they have and how I should learn from them & how when i walk by and kick the little hills over, the ants simply persevere and re-make their home inside the hill. They are small, simple, patient, persevering little ants - but they are God's creation and I praise His glorious name for these reminders!

No comments:

Post a Comment